You tell me you love me but it is not true, You tell me I would be the person you would cry to but it is not true, Your words are poison and they kill me faster with every sentence, You gutless pig you have no sense, Play me like the others have, Come to close with your words and I will dig your grave, You gutless pig you have done nothing but betray.
You and your kind will never hurt me again if you try you are dead where you stand, My words have meaning and yours don't they come from your head, You make up excuses to stay away, Live the way you want and I will go my way, I will never forget this knife you placed in my spine I will spit at you and watch you whine, Go run to your friends that do not like you, You think you find comfort but no one is there for you, I can see right through you and what I see is ugly your sickening and you disgust me.
You gutless pig no more games take your lies and let them burn you away, I will never trust you and your face is evil, drown and choke on your self pity, I will not save you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gutless Pig by Connor Whyte )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura