Guilty of inferences
Behaviors are molded by beliefs;
Beliefs are the products of convictions.
Convictions come from mental conditions
Obtained from the experience undergone
With people and objects interacted.
People and objects are subject to change.
So are the behaviors they display.
But convictions made are there as frozen.
The cat shied the milk, getting burnt from it.
We’re guilty of inferences we ma.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guilty of inferences by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck