Guilty of inferences
Behaviors are molded by beliefs;
Beliefs are the products of convictions.
Convictions come from mental conditions
Obtained from the experience undergone
With people and objects interacted.
People and objects are subject to change.
So are the behaviors they display.
But convictions made are there as frozen.
The cat shied the milk, getting burnt from it.
We’re guilty of inferences we ma.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guilty of inferences by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- অন্ধকার গলিতে একরাতে, Md. Ziaul Haque
- তবুও তোমায় ভালবাসি, Md. Ziaul Haque
- কিছু মধুর স্মৃতি, Md. Ziaul Haque
- মেঘের দেশে কি তুমি এখনও হারাও?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The haze and mist., David Boyce
- ট্রেনের পরিত্যক্ত বোতল কুড়ানো ছেলেটি, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Conspiracy Theorists, Saiom Shriver
- Let the hands help the eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- বৃদ্ধ বয়স, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Mama's Secret, Martina Moriarty
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)