The vastness of the mountain is marveling,
The workers developed feelings of inferiority.
Even if a fleeting glimpse is certainly astonishing.
Some can never have tranquility,
For the stalwart workers mus deal with the hindrance,
Looking for an entrance behind the wall in the distance.
The workers won't understand the pain of the mountain,
For they don't have the same burden.
The colossal size of the skull is a sign of lassitude,
All it wants is to live in solitude.
To rest its gigantic head
In a very comfy bed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guardame by Erys Franz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery