The vastness of the mountain is marveling,
The workers developed feelings of inferiority.
Even if a fleeting glimpse is certainly astonishing.
Some can never have tranquility,
For the stalwart workers mus deal with the hindrance,
Looking for an entrance behind the wall in the distance.
The workers won't understand the pain of the mountain,
For they don't have the same burden.
The colossal size of the skull is a sign of lassitude,
All it wants is to live in solitude.
To rest its gigantic head
In a very comfy bed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guardame by Erys Franz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki