Groan To Glory
ln a world where challenges and chaos sweeps my day to night,
there will l groan to glory in grace and ache.
In a time where struggles and grudges of life mourns my sorrow to death,
there will l groan to glory in shame and suffering.
In a season where pains and strains of fears cause me to rain down tears,
there will l groan to glory in my tears of agony and shame.
In a period where loneliness and dilemma expands my heart with sorrow,
there will l groan in glory to drink the wine of suffering and eat the meal of shame.
In a moment where shame becomes my meal and sufferings my meat,
there will l groan to glory in my tough moments and hardship.
At the foot of sorrow, there will l groan to glory in my shame and suffering.
At the root of shame, there will l groan to glory in my pains and tears.
At the heel of tears, there will l groan to glory in my loneliness and aloneness.
At the hill of pains, there will l groan to glory in my struggles and grudges.
In the day when life becomes too hot to face,
and my grief seems so tough to bear;
there will l groan to glory in pains and tears,
until my groans becomes my glory and l groan to glory.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Groan To Glory by Valentine Mbagu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- A Quarrel, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Lighthouse by the Sea, Mary Bone
- Imagination's Gardens, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Betrayed, Vanessa Parodia
- meri zingagi ek kahaani bn gyi, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- Nighttime Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A song of sadness, Vanessa Parodia
- Eternal Wanderlust, Leah Ayliffe
- star came to me, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- u loved me once, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER