RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Gray shadow clouds crossing my mind, taking me to introspection and divine will.
Sating prayerful times of sadness as I covered up emotional loss of words in hiding.
Climbing inside patterns, wallowing in grief's demise, getting accustomed to it's fit for life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grief's Demise by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay
- Kindess Without A Reason, Melissa Furey
- Hatırladım, Deniz Atay
- Alone, Brandt Nightingale
- THERE IS LOVE IN THE HORIZON ITSELF, MOHAMMAD SKATI