Green Couplets 02 Touchy Composition
Between two cotyledons— plant grows with a bud!
With two lines— couplets come into flower with an idea.
Sometimes, two lines may be more powerful than two hundred lines.
Small verses like couplets are really beautiful.
They speak and touch with peace— as Poems for Life.
Watering rain on the leaves
Orchid plant mutely sleeps
Under the pillow raining night
Memory coins may or might!
All green buds grows yellow
Plant or animal must follow!
Shooting stars proclaimed that
No one ever will be mate…
How the moon came into being
The way fishes sleep and sing
Ashraful Musaddeq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green Couplets 02 Touchy Composition by Ashraful Musaddeq )
- Give me A Chance Ft Chidera Nwokeji, izuchukwu lucius
- Male, kassem oude
- M.Lermontov, Stances - 4 - translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- Never compare, gajanan mishra
- The Lamentation Of David Over Saul And J.., George Wither
- Thine am I, my faithful Fair, Robert Burns
- The Gowden Locks of Anna, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The Toad-eater, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to Robert Graham, Esq., o.., Robert Burns
- Crazy Cotton Limerick, Philo Yan
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Naming of Parts, Henry Reed
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns