Green Couplets 02 Touchy Composition
Between two cotyledons— plant grows with a bud!
With two lines— couplets come into flower with an idea.
Sometimes, two lines may be more powerful than two hundred lines.
Small verses like couplets are really beautiful.
They speak and touch with peace— as Poems for Life.
Watering rain on the leaves
Orchid plant mutely sleeps
Under the pillow raining night
Memory coins may or might!
All green buds grows yellow
Plant or animal must follow!
Shooting stars proclaimed that
No one ever will be mate…
How the moon came into being
The way fishes sleep and sing
Ashraful Musaddeq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green Couplets 02 Touchy Composition by Ashraful Musaddeq )
- AN ODE TO AUTUMN, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Remote Control War, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- African Voter?, Gedion Onyango
- Weakness In Me, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- The Correspondence School Instructor Say.., Galway Kinnell
- The New School, Joyce Kilmer
- Vindicate your Decision, Kumarmani Mahakul
- All The People, Paul Gerard Reed
- Mercenary, Babatunde Aremu
- Then, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(15 April 1958)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)