I look at you and you know what I see?
I see green. Green are your eyes, that have look somewhere else,
But I love just the same. Green eyes that deceived me,
Green was the color of betrayal.
Green is the color of the pain in your eyes.
Green is the color of a liar,
Green was the grass in the day that you told me
How much you would love me
Forever and always
Green was the room
Where I found you with her,
Green was the color of pain,
Green was betrayal
Green is a mystery,
Green can be joyful,
Green can be painful,
Green can be pretty,
Green can mean love,
Green can mean hate,
I see green when I see you,
Green is your color,
Green it will be,
Green are your eyes, that have hurt me so deeply but I love just the same.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green by Ale Duncan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson