Great minds dissolve in losses,
The meaning for the formality is clear,
For great minds cause the debate of wares
That destroy their famine and fear.
Minds have decided the lesson of love,
Loves are against the hates so sorry for going,
Then the goers of the century live
Harder than their families.
The future is a possession of the self,
Feelings have an atom of good and love,
Then the future absolves you,
Littler is the pen that smokes a dream.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Minds by Naveed Akram )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John