Great minds dissolve in losses,
The meaning for the formality is clear,
For great minds cause the debate of wares
That destroy their famine and fear.
Minds have decided the lesson of love,
Loves are against the hates so sorry for going,
Then the goers of the century live
Harder than their families.
The future is a possession of the self,
Feelings have an atom of good and love,
Then the future absolves you,
Littler is the pen that smokes a dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Minds by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston