Great Darkness Will Embark
Insensitivity to wrong
Deadens a nation to Decay
And then Evil thrives among
Their young people today.
Woe to them who mark
Obvious Evil as right!
Great darkness will embark
And they will lose their sight.
Woe to those who call Evil good
The LORD, He sees their heart!
Destruction will be their food
When God's wrath tears them apart!
But I will speak His Truth
And defy their vain Deceit!
God bless these words with His fruit
I pronounce His Word is complete!
All rights reserve~~Cynthia Buhain-Baello ~~~08.30.13
ISAIAH 5: 20-21
'Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
Who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
Who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
And clever in their own sight.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Darkness Will Embark by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar