RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Great Creative Genius
Sometimes when listening to music, seeing great art or
hearing a poem, a violent, silent chill runs electricity
through my entire body.
It is a creative shock which bursts forth from deep inside
and identifies great beauty, genius and the most creative
things ever made.
It fills me to the utmost and never do I feel such pleasure
at any other time than those.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Creative Genius by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- मेगनआव गोग्लैदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Sun, Barati Lesetlhe
- Moon, Barati Lesetlhe
- Letters to the heart...., Nandipha Mphanya
- In each day's silent need (Italian sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Despair, Gert Strydom
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns