RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Great Creative Genius
Sometimes when listening to music, seeing great art or
hearing a poem, a violent, silent chill runs electricity
through my entire body.
It is a creative shock which bursts forth from deep inside
and identifies great beauty, genius and the most creative
things ever made.
It fills me to the utmost and never do I feel such pleasure
at any other time than those.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Creative Genius by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta