RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Great Creative Genius
Sometimes when listening to music, seeing great art or
hearing a poem, a violent, silent chill runs electricity
through my entire body.
It is a creative shock which bursts forth from deep inside
and identifies great beauty, genius and the most creative
things ever made.
It fills me to the utmost and never do I feel such pleasure
at any other time than those.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Creative Genius by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Moonly Pride, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Civil Disobedience, Angela K Brown
- Brown Skin, Angela K Brown
- In Spirit With The King, Tone Lyriker
- Knaha tu knha mey! !, Amitava Sur
- Lagacy of a Wave, Bill Cantrell
- To overcome perversion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Life and body separable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 10, ramesh rai
- Beyond my Soul, John Siregar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns