Great beyond anything we know we are
We are great beyond anything we know we are. We use God, and God uses us as well to help others in ways we do not imagine, fully see, or appreciate. God loves us as we are, but God really sublimely loves us as we allow our selves to be love in God, in our defective misguided but divinely guided ways, while be believe, dream, struggle, work, pray and try, fail, succeed.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great beyond anything we know we are by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- My Angel, Ronald Chapman
- Why Have YOU Awoken Me?, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Love, Tony Adah