Good image, symmetrical with Tuscan tradition.
A point, magnetism; revered, upon its dull-glint;
threshed of every fibre – only tarsals
exist in singles like abandoned works of espoused painters.
Owners – silent pipers,
modest counselors and discreet savants.
Their indulgence crave I,
who drum for them somber rhythms for
Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grave by Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov