Grandma I wonder
where you keep your wings,
Are they hung in your closet
with the rest of your things?
You think I’m cute and talented and maybe even wise,
But I know that's all a load of lies,
It’s only been a few minutes,
but seems like an eternity to me,
Of all the grandparents in the world,
I’m thankful that you're mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandma by nahida1 uddin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan