Oldest grandad up above,
You were the one i truly loved,
Loved you did for ninety five years,
When you left there were many a tear.
You were like the dad i never had,
not a nasty word, would you have said,
One day you hoped i would wed.
Wed you were for sixty five year,
To a beautiful lady, nana so dear.
Dear, she was, that has to be said
oh, i'm so confused, inside my head.
Why you had to go, i don't know
One thing i know is your up above, not down below.
Dedicated to my grandad Tom, who was took away xmas 06.
goodnight, godbless, you were the very best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (grandad by sarah gledhill )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON