Grace and Beauty
Her beauty walks before her
Night and day blend together
In cloudless skies and starry nights
Her eyes warm the earth and
Mellow human hearts.
Rays of the sun glow in her wake
As she walks with grace and beauty
Making her hair sparkle and shine
With each step and lightens her face
With an iridescent glow.
Her smile warms everybody she meets
With such softness and eloquent grace
Yet with the innocence of youth
She puts men’s hearts at peace
With her inner calm and kind heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Grace and Beauty by David Wood )
Did you read them?
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy