I stood still and looked at your beautiful form
Beautiful like a butterfly, fascinating as a lucky charm.
Golden sunlight scintillated your eyes in the afternoon late
Like honey dripping in melting chocolate.
I wanted to stay there till eternity,
Gaze at you, your eyes in complete serenity.
But we had our separate worlds that were calling,
You and me back to themselves for their belonging.
We turned, and stepped away
Walking on, on our separate ways.
No matter how far we went,
We looked back at each other every second.
Turns came and we disappeared, out of sight
To meet tomorrow we had to endure another night.
But we'll pass the slow night bravely and happily
For meeting each other again we will wait patiently.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye by Isabella Francis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK