I will not visit art galleries
With you in mind.
In order to
Share the beauty
I will not fix scenes in my head
Remembering every detail
Of trees blossoming,
Ready to relate it
I will not write poetry
Revealing my private thoughts
And inner feelings.
Knowing every word
I will not intrude on your depression
And loving thoughts
I will cancel you from my life
Just as thoroughly
Have cancelled me
Sallie Howson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye by Sallie Howson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...