Little King of Sorrows
Good poem Bad poem
As other's sleep and other's wake,
I come here not to steal or take,
I come here not for same mistake,
I come for blame that I must take.
Some in peace and some in hell,
I came here not with junk to sell,
I came here not with lies to tell,
I come to help those who fell.
Chose to speak or turn away,
I was here that fateful day,
I was here and had a say,
I was here and in the way.
Many planes my heart does feel,
I fell from love that wasn't real,
I fell from friendship's risky deal,
I'm not numb to how you feel.
Good poem or bad poem I care not,
I'm giving healing with all I've got,
I offer closure so your flames get hot,
I never meant for soul's to rot.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good poem Bad poem by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI