Good, or Bad, only Life Lessons.
Good is a happy marriage, but it can go sour in time,
Bad is a bankruptcy, but the smart learn never get into that grime.
When the bully overpowers the weak, eventually he/she learns to became strong
Finding self confidence or stay weak for life-long.
Good or bad teaches us for something useful to grow,
Why would we oppose, gripe, fight against any sorrow?
However, foolish pleasures are there not to be hooked on,
The law of life will prevail, you'll answer for it, you cannot run.
Think it over if you want to spend your life in misery,
In fear, anger, hatred, envy, revenge, sickness or tragedy.
Instead let go, follow your feelings & be happy in every moment,
Giving thanks for everything, true happiness & never have any resentment.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good, or Bad, only Life Lessons. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns