Good, or Bad, only Life Lessons.
Good is a happy marriage, but it can go sour in time,
Bad is a bankruptcy, but the smart learn never get into that grime.
When the bully overpowers the weak, eventually he/she learns to became strong
Finding self confidence or stay weak for life-long.
Good or bad teaches us for something useful to grow,
Why would we oppose, gripe, fight against any sorrow?
However, foolish pleasures are there not to be hooked on,
The law of life will prevail, you'll answer for it, you cannot run.
Think it over if you want to spend your life in misery,
In fear, anger, hatred, envy, revenge, sickness or tragedy.
Instead let go, follow your feelings & be happy in every moment,
Giving thanks for everything, true happiness & never have any resentment.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good, or Bad, only Life Lessons. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam