A meadow, wind blowing gently.
Grass bending, swaying, and bending again.
Sun, sinking low into the soft-colored sky.
And bright, radiant colors fill the one blue meadow.
Racing antelope, slow to a gentle lope.
Mice, digging deep into burrows, nibble grass.
Crickets start their nighttime symphony.
And as for me, I start my night song.
Soft breeze, caressing my hair,
Bare feet padding on soft grass,
Young pups frolic within a fern grove,
And starts twinkle in the sky, winking.
I finish my made-up nocturne,
I let my dogs out to enjoy the moonlight with me.
As I bed them down, and owl rustles past.
Another night, another dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Night! by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas