Good Mornin' to Sonya.
Good mornin my Lovely Sonya, how was ur night thru the darkest baby? hope u slept well n how u gettin ready 4 ur doc.'S appointment? Lay every complain, wherever u feel pain
I want u to be hearty n restore ur beauty...
N Don't 4get d app...smile. Say me hi to Ashlee, Nesh, lil Ember....n to my man Micheal....wish to meet with this wonderful family in my life of existence.
I love u all......I love u Sonya....wake up on my arms n take lemme take u away from harm.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Mornin' to Sonya. by Sykolodyne Syko )
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)