Good Mornin' to Sonya.
Good mornin my Lovely Sonya, how was ur night thru the darkest baby? hope u slept well n how u gettin ready 4 ur doc.'S appointment? Lay every complain, wherever u feel pain
I want u to be hearty n restore ur beauty...
N Don't 4get d app...smile. Say me hi to Ashlee, Nesh, lil Ember....n to my man Micheal....wish to meet with this wonderful family in my life of existence.
I love u all......I love u Sonya....wake up on my arms n take lemme take u away from harm.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Mornin' to Sonya. by Sykolodyne Syko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal