krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
Good Lord - save me from such doctors.....
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
Poet's Notes about The Poem
With hospitals/medical field getting into the corporate mode patients are increasingly facing the music. This said, there still are many doctors who work treating patients as they would their own relatives. But the percentage is falling by the day as many are being caught up in the get rich quick culture.
Comments about this poem (Good Lord - save me from such doctors..... by krishnakumar chandrasekar nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak