One day the weather was upset,
Cold wind and rain ruffled waves,
They sang unfriendly, tears met,
Devoured thoughts as soul slaves.
A man just saw the water edge,
He ran and ran to lose the pain,
But was in agony of stage,
Had funky heart and tired brain.
He was afraid to share love,
To open soul of the stone,
He was an eagle eating dove,
He was a star, he was alone.
He prayed for freedom of the blood,
But did not know a future way,
It was impossible in mud
The words about freedom say.
He was a part of other heart,
And stood in darkness of the night,
He should just stay or going start,
He could see nothing, sleeping might.
But future had a magic steak
To give the chance for happiness.
He was unusual, ugly, freak,
But had with angel wedding mass.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Future by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song
- Martyrdom, Meena Somasundaram