One day the weather was upset,
Cold wind and rain ruffled waves,
They sang unfriendly, tears met,
Devoured thoughts as soul slaves.
A man just saw the water edge,
He ran and ran to lose the pain,
But was in agony of stage,
Had funky heart and tired brain.
He was afraid to share love,
To open soul of the stone,
He was an eagle eating dove,
He was a star, he was alone.
He prayed for freedom of the blood,
But did not know a future way,
It was impossible in mud
The words about freedom say.
He was a part of other heart,
And stood in darkness of the night,
He should just stay or going start,
He could see nothing, sleeping might.
But future had a magic steak
To give the chance for happiness.
He was unusual, ugly, freak,
But had with angel wedding mass.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Future by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- The Shoelace, Charles Bukowski
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- The bad boy mentality, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- A sunflower soul, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- BFF - dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- A 360 turn, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- an i like you that way - sweetest thing .., sEaN nOrTh
- Longing, Michael P. McParland
- The Home Here And Hereafter., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- American As Apple Pie?, carol carter
- The Final Litmus Test, michael walkerjohn
- The ascent of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..