It pains me most
When man cheats or
Physically or mentally
Hurts a fellow man.
Man's desire to expand
And cling to absolute power
Are obstacles to bringing
Peace and order in the world.
One must feel successful
When others around do so
One must work hard
To make others succeed.
Even the need for
Self defense shouldn't
Arise when man acts
Like a man should.
When one leaves the world
What'll the soul ever need?
It's only while here this moment
It matters to have good feelings.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Feelings by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...