Gone With The Wind
Wanting to touch the sky
I reached out,
but it was beyond my grasp.
like a whisper carried on the breeze.
drifting through the shadows
of my mind….
in the labyrinth
of the present,
now gone …
with the wind.
Valerie Dohren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone With The Wind by Valerie Dohren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura