Gone, But Where?
You slipped out of my reach and Ok, I can handle that but where are you now baby?
I'm scared; I don't even know if you're ok! I have so much to tell you,
wherever you may be.
I cry myself to sleep at night fearing the worst; that you're dead! ! But then in the morning I see the sun shining and I know that if you are then you're looking down on me, protecting me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone, But Where? by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Puppet of Dream, Aftab Alam
- Allegorose: Children - Life's Most Preci.., Dr John Celes
- Mandelstam's Ghost Returns Too Early, mary douglas
- OUR MOSQUES ARE GREAT PLACES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blue Distances Don't Make Me Cry the Way.., mary douglas
- Capture the Beauty, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 'My true love', Wolfie Scott
- I Am the True Giselle She Said, She Did .., mary douglas
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah