Gone, But Where?
You slipped out of my reach and Ok, I can handle that but where are you now baby?
I'm scared; I don't even know if you're ok! I have so much to tell you,
wherever you may be.
I cry myself to sleep at night fearing the worst; that you're dead! ! But then in the morning I see the sun shining and I know that if you are then you're looking down on me, protecting me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone, But Where? by Lucy Grainger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak