Gone, But Where?
You slipped out of my reach and Ok, I can handle that but where are you now baby?
I'm scared; I don't even know if you're ok! I have so much to tell you,
wherever you may be.
I cry myself to sleep at night fearing the worst; that you're dead! ! But then in the morning I see the sun shining and I know that if you are then you're looking down on me, protecting me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gone, But Where? by Lucy Grainger )
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)