I'm a golfer,
on a course of 9.
Bring me any opponent,
and they shall be mine.
Golfers are the greatest athletes around,
and that is for sure.
When I hit my ball so hard,
it just looks like a blur.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Golfer by Jordan Hatfield )
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak
- तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय, Aftab Alam
- मैं क्या सोंचता हूँ, Aftab Alam
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold