Marvin Brato Sr
Knowing a loved-one feels sad,
also breaks my heart so bad.
At times when I determined,
it is me that caused her pain.
Knowing a sweetheart cries,
also hurt my ego which tries
to comfort her furtive sorrow;
I must act now not tomorrow.
Knowing I am not quite perfect,
committing mistakes being imperfect.
The only way to hold my beloved to stay,
is to love her the same degree as she loves me!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Golden Rule' by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas