Perspectives entwined in each one's mind,
Crossing the bounds of the imaginings,
Mixing and bumping ideal fantasy,
Creating dreams on golden pillows,
As the glass shards dancing inside a kaleldoscope,
Rotating patterns bouncing off mirrors,
You hold the lens to your eye intensely studying,
All possibilities as you would like to see them,
Colored glass cutting into your eyes, Sharp, piercing, ...
Penetrating the brain,
Toss about inside your cranium,
Turn about, look to the mirror,
Only you invite your own disaster, Do not we all?
The collector has come for his tares,
Each must pay his dues. Time to pay your taxes?
......................................... ...Cambridge Keenan 2013
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Golden Opinion by Cambridge Keenan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- Driving Without Wings, Richard Allen Beevor
- AMONG THE RUINED INFRASTRUCTURE بين البن.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Girl I Love, Phil Soar
- I've Found Love At last, Masereka Amos
- FOR A FATHER AND SON, Phil Soar
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown