Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
I wonder at Almighty’s unbound skill,
Perfection of work, His seamless will,
When I see you as His creation’s model.
An invisible charm beyond eyes’ field,
Hallowed radiance in kaleidoscopic grid,
In ceaseless stream, invisd, you spread.
You’re true pleasure, soul’s valued treasure,
You enthrall soul beyond earthly measure,
In sheer poetry that flows in leisure.
You’re pure harmony, silent flow of music,
In curves and shapes of bodily fabric,
In colour, in tone, moves, in ethereal magic.
Beauty outward, you’re perfect inside;
Over those worlds, live bridges you build,
And devolve true beauty all over the world.
At times I do marvel at the ironies of God,
Who created you in lofty beauty, rectitude,
How he deigned to give ugly messy world?
You’re soul-stirring live golden glow,
Down from the Heaven, on Earth you flow
To lift our spirit, while soul, tired and low.
If harmony and beauty, the nature of God,
You’re sheer God, deigned in human hood;
Heavenly music you’re, live rhythm of God.
Beauty you bring is life-giving and soothing,
Like fresh water streams, alive and breathing,
And spills, and spells soul in unearthly musing.
Honest and sincere, in simple backdrop,
You raise for world trust’s fertile crop,
And make life a pleasant confidence to drape.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Golden Glow by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
- What Is Life?, Abhishek Dubey
- Useless exercise, hasmukh amathalal
- Never letting, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)