Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
This flies for a golden Eagle of the skies above,
A fair one with a vast perfect soul
The eagle of humanity and justice,
The wings that prevent the imperatives of a miss
Eagle sees the lands from the skies above,
Powerful, but fair to the little lovely doves
So he gives us this lesson to be modest,
If we want to help the humanity at the best.
This poem flies towards your great heart,
That is full of humanity and out of hurt.
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Hope you like it dude.
Comments about this poem (Golden Eagle by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal