Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) (Iran, Islamic republic of)
This flies for a golden Eagle of the skies above,
A fair one with a vast perfect soul
The eagle of humanity and justice,
The wings that prevent the imperatives of a miss
Eagle sees the lands from the skies above,
Powerful, but fair to the little lovely doves
So he gives us this lesson to be modest,
If we want to help the humanity at the best.
This poem flies towards your great heart,
That is full of humanity and out of hurt.
Poet Other Poems
- A life that is heading nowhere
- A Path To Salvation
- About an Angelic Brother
- Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart ...
- Adventures Of Two Captains_ In Darkness ...
- Adventures of two captains_ part 6_ Ashl...
- Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By H...
- Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nic...
- alone, the murder
- An answer
- An Unseen Love
- And about money
- Bath of blood and the master of death
- Birthday Of Mars
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Hope you like it dude.