Edward Kofi Louis
If you have loved me,
You will love my heart;
Because, i am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to marry you.
Why make a fool out of me when i gave you my love? !
Like the rabbit who is now destroying my farm;
However, you can now relief yourself in the inner room.
I am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to love you and marry you!
So, come and live under my care;
And let this love be like a prayer to my heart.
Topic(s): love and art
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Golden-Boy' by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Diwali for the dead, Saheb Mohapatra
- DIWALI (Never have I seen.....), Saheb Mohapatra
- Waiting On The Mayflower, Evie Shockley
- All the time, Cee Bea
- Friend in the Desert, michael walkerjohn
- O men, worship Kali, gajanan mishra
- Pantoum: Landing, 1976, Evie Shockley
- To Voice Anew so Listen, michael walkerjohn
- On New Year's Eve, Evie Shockley
- Lifeline, Evie Shockley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)