Edward Kofi Louis
If you have loved me,
You will love my heart;
Because, i am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to marry you.
Why make a fool out of me when i gave you my love? !
Like the rabbit who is now destroying my farm;
However, you can now relief yourself in the inner room.
I am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to love you and marry you!
So, come and live under my care;
And let this love be like a prayer to my heart.
Topic(s): love and art
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Golden-Boy' by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
- Reflection After Reading The Turn of the.., Mark R. Elias
- My Naija, My pride(A Love), Richard Momodu
- I wonder, Cee Bea
- Did God Rest On The Seventh Day?, michael hagwood
- e parindo se mera pata........, sanjay kumar maurya
- Pam Ayers the letter, lee fones
- My Sweetness, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)