Edward Kofi Louis
If you have loved me,
You will love my heart;
Because, i am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to marry you.
Why make a fool out of me when i gave you my love? !
Like the rabbit who is now destroying my farm;
However, you can now relief yourself in the inner room.
I am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to love you and marry you!
So, come and live under my care;
And let this love be like a prayer to my heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Golden-Boy' by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque