Edward Kofi Louis
If you have loved me,
You will love my heart;
Because, i am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to marry you.
Why make a fool out of me when i gave you my love? !
Like the rabbit who is now destroying my farm;
However, you can now relief yourself in the inner room.
I am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to love you and marry you!
So, come and live under my care;
And let this love be like a prayer to my heart.
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Golden-Boy' by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- - My Poems Introduction The Romantic Poe.., Ali Sabry
- Thomas Shadwell (an intro), Yohan Confectioner
- - My Last Letter To My Lovely Beauty Lad.., Ali Sabry
- - Yesterday I Was Walking Alone On The R.., Ali Sabry
- - To My Dear Expensive-, Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear', Ali Sabry
- - -My Dear- -, Ali Sabry
- - I Love You With All My Heart O My Fair.., Ali Sabry
- - I Love You Blind-, Ali Sabry
- - -I Have Chosen You From Among The Beau.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)