Edward Kofi Louis
If you have loved me,
You will love my heart;
Because, i am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to marry you.
Why make a fool out of me when i gave you my love? !
Like the rabbit who is now destroying my farm;
However, you can now relief yourself in the inner room.
I am the 'Golden-Boy' who wants to love you and marry you!
So, come and live under my care;
And let this love be like a prayer to my heart.
Topic of this poem: love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Golden-Boy' by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(23 January 1930)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- All Just A Game, Spiritwind Wood
- Forever Black, Spiritwind Wood
- For the Love of Your Life, Sandra Feldman
- Flame Of My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- Until You Look Through My Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- In the Span of Life, R B Seals
- Controlling The Narrative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hallucinated, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Livng In Fear To Live Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar