Gold within the soul
I have received your loved, and feel secure,
A paradox opposite the world made of pure gold.
Your passion that I feel peaceful and demure
Be a part of you tonight to have and to hold.
Finding greater riches then that of diamonds,
There is gold within the soul
And greater ore feelings demands
Make our destiny to take control.
The boundaries are pushed aside,
New territories unfold the exploration
Deploy where there is no place to hide
The creative realm acquired mission.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gold within the soul by Gerry Legister )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla