Gold Chocolate Coins
Gold chocolate coins,
In a net sack at the store.
Oh, what they would hold.
It was chewable money.
Worth nothing in the bank.
But who would it's monetary value rank?
It was chocolate money.
But was it chocolate or money?
And how many dollars were they worth?
I couldn't figure all this out.
Then one day,
While chewing away.
That the ultimate chocolate taste,
Was worth all the money,
However much value you attached to it.
My chocolate coins were worth,
Ohhhhhh, one quadrillion dollars.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gold Chocolate Coins by Vera Sidhwa )
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira