God - The best teacher
A student told me; you are the best teacher!
So, the proud teacher suddenly started walking taller!
A minute later, a nightingale sitting quietly in the tree, next to my window,
Started its ever mesmerizing song to welcome the spring.
God sent message to all proud teachers? ?
O' lovely little bird, who taught you this celestial music of hearts?
I puzzled as usually! Brain storming followed.
O' majestic peacock, who taught you those magical moves?
O' weaver's bird, which architect has taught you knitting that splendid nest?
O' golden eagle, from whom you learned that perfect targeting skills?
O' dazzling parrot, from whom you picked up those pearls of words;
speech, a unique feature humans (really?)
O' Almighty, they are all matchless.
Be it a jumping deer; hunting master tiger;
Swimming champ-fishes; racing horses;
From whom they mastered these skills?
Is their teacher proud? Worried for best teacher title?
O' Lord, you are the only one best teacher in the universe! !
Rest all are your novice disciples! !
O' benevolent, accept me as your pupil.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (God - The best teacher by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA