Bazi alis Subrata Ray
God Sri Ramakrishna The Finite And Infinite.
You are innocent,
You are beautiful,
You are love-evoking.
You speak impelling voice,
Your word transcends the ear,
Removes the parasites of the mind,
And brings tears with ardent cry.
Your presence is everything in nothing,
And settles constancy of no comparison,
With a wild joy of incessant flood.
You are the grandest Me of mine,
And you alone shine without and within,
You are simultaneously the twin.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Sri Ramakrishna The Finite And Infinite. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage