Bazi alis Subrata Ray
God Sri Ramakrishna The Finite And Infinite.
You are innocent,
You are beautiful,
You are love-evoking.
You speak impelling voice,
Your word transcends the ear,
Removes the parasites of the mind,
And brings tears with ardent cry.
Your presence is everything in nothing,
And settles constancy of no comparison,
With a wild joy of incessant flood.
You are the grandest Me of mine,
And you alone shine without and within,
You are simultaneously the twin.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Sri Ramakrishna The Finite And Infinite. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp