You can always judge a person’s true character
By how much they live by God’s truth.
How anxious they are to provide for others
As they are Godly, kindly, forgiving or uncouth.
Anyone can be sinful, selfish, spiteful and mean
It’s easy to become self-serving, hateful and cruel.
The righteous of soul, heed God’s wisdom and love
Avoiding through faith, the outcomes of a fool.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Comments about this poem (God’s Truth by Tom Zart )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- First Experience Living in the Literary .., Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- My Night and Morning Crap, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly