You can always judge a person’s true character
By how much they live by God’s truth.
How anxious they are to provide for others
As they are Godly, kindly, forgiving or uncouth.
Anyone can be sinful, selfish, spiteful and mean
It’s easy to become self-serving, hateful and cruel.
The righteous of soul, heed God’s wisdom and love
Avoiding through faith, the outcomes of a fool.
Poet Other Poems
- ' DAVID AND GOLIATH, JESUS & DARTS OF TH...
- ' Seeking God '
- "TOM ZART'S POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAIT...
- “When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesu...
- 601 POEMS ON OVER 14O, OO, OOO WEB SITES...
- A GRATEFUL HEART
- A NATIONS WEALTH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN & THE POWER FAITH
- Abraham Lincoln Poem
- ABRAHAM, GOD'S BIBLE & ESTHER’S LOVE
- Abundance & Need
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUCCESS
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAR POEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!