God's Highway To Happiness!
Happiness isn't happiness unless it is shared.
It's like having a secret love, then being told,
You must keep it a secret FOREVER!
No, love, like that, couldn't endure alone.
Nor can you smile every single second.
Life isn't one happiness after another...
Happiness isn't simple, but it's not complicated, either.
Christmas is coming! Go bankrupt buying for others!
Will you be happy in January? Completely bankrupt?
Far better to find God's highway to happiness...
I wonder what it is? I wonder where it is?
Are we making God happy? If not, He can't make us happy.
You see? Happiness is nothing unless it is shared...
And who better to share it with than God?
Denis Martindale, copyright, November 2013.
Denis Martindale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God's Highway To Happiness! by Denis Martindale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta