God Made The World
God made the world so broad and grand,
Filled it with blessings from his hand.
God made the world so big and blue,
And all the little children too.
God made the sun, the moon and stars,
Lighting the world from near and far.
God made the world with tender care
And all the little children there.
God made the sparrow and the rose,
Gifts for the ear, they and nose.
God made the beauty voices bring,
When all the little children sing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Made The World by Aaron Vitorillo )
- Sun Sets, Lore Me34
- Dreams, Kshitiz Guptaa
- If Only, Kshitiz Guptaa
- Science and Religion, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ............. Traveling To Meet Minor In.., Is It Poetry
- So Much More, Sandra Feldman
- 157. An Ex's Word Is Easily Broken, John Westlake
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)