God Made The World
God made the world so broad and grand,
Filled it with blessings from his hand.
God made the world so big and blue,
And all the little children too.
God made the sun, the moon and stars,
Lighting the world from near and far.
God made the world with tender care
And all the little children there.
God made the sparrow and the rose,
Gifts for the ear, they and nose.
God made the beauty voices bring,
When all the little children sing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Made The World by Aaron Vitorillo )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Democracy, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou