God Made The World
God made the world so broad and grand,
Filled it with blessings from his hand.
God made the world so big and blue,
And all the little children too.
God made the sun, the moon and stars,
Lighting the world from near and far.
God made the world with tender care
And all the little children there.
God made the sparrow and the rose,
Gifts for the ear, they and nose.
God made the beauty voices bring,
When all the little children sing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Made The World by Aaron Vitorillo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- een probleem, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget