GOD IS FAITHFUL
Spring, summer, fall and the cold days of winter
Are the seasons of the year upon Earth.
Life also has its seasons of difficulty, sadness and joy
As God gives us purpose to reveal our worth.
How reassuring it is to know He will keep His promise
To fulfill all which we need, believe and seek.
God is faithful to those who love and serve Him
The strong, the brave, courageous, trusting and weak.
The Bible teaches any alive on Earth today
Will at some time stand before our Lord to give an account.
Of their joys, sins, transactions and fears
And Divine blessings too numerous to count.
Tom's 585 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD IS FAITHFUL by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski