GOD IS FAITHFUL
Spring, summer, fall and the cold days of winter
Are the seasons of the year upon Earth.
Life also has its seasons of difficulty, sadness and joy
As God gives us purpose to reveal our worth.
How reassuring it is to know He will keep His promise
To fulfill all which we need, believe and seek.
God is faithful to those who love and serve Him
The strong, the brave, courageous, trusting and weak.
The Bible teaches any alive on Earth today
Will at some time stand before our Lord to give an account.
Of their joys, sins, transactions and fears
And Divine blessings too numerous to count.
Tom's 585 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD IS FAITHFUL by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)