GO WITHIN WHEN YOU CAN’T GET OUT
Strip me of my possessions and my name
the only thing you can’t take away-
is my inner world of heaven that stays the same.
This is where I go from within.
also my imagination when things get grim.
That is where all sages and saints went
when they were ostracized from society
for society is judgmental and hell bent.
Hell bent on this egotistical material world
we are not from there—every single boy and girl.
We are from the cosmos where we will return
The “heaven within” it is time to discern.
We are “Oneness, Consciousness, and Total Bliss”
No one can take this away, for we are from the abyss.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Easter March 31,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GO WITHIN WHEN YOU CAN’T GET OUT by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker