With Your grass
With Your clarified butter
With Your fruits of action.
Your tongue is here
You can eat through fire
your belly is also empty
Always here there.
Through the holes of Your ears
You can hear but no sound
That is the point to mentioned here
And I am there waiting for order.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Go ahead by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale