the sun's burning.
It will melt the sky.
The morning will come from its sleep, raising its voice.
It's sprouting the world.
When you put it away inside your heart,
your love will never leave.
Our journey has started on this day.
The wind, sky, star, and rain
are changing every day.
You can tell on your cheek.
I'm glad that I met you.
It just, just
carries the heat
of the sun.
You can stay with me.
Like the rain, it just, just glows!
Casey Jarrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glow by Casey Jarrell )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar