the sun's burning.
It will melt the sky.
The morning will come from its sleep, raising its voice.
It's sprouting the world.
When you put it away inside your heart,
your love will never leave.
Our journey has started on this day.
The wind, sky, star, and rain
are changing every day.
You can tell on your cheek.
I'm glad that I met you.
It just, just
carries the heat
of the sun.
You can stay with me.
Like the rain, it just, just glows!
Casey Jarrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glow by Casey Jarrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)