I am a warm person generally,
Though I've taken a colder turn of late.
You see, I was just let go from the job which I held for five years only last week.
I'm usually tight-knit with my family,
But recently I've been stretched thin.
I'll admit that I'm worn to boot.
I'm on a quest to find my other half
though whether or not we still fit is anybody's guess.
I'm a bit of a handful, but I'm nice enough if you try me on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Glove Lost by Paul Lierman )
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal