I am a warm person generally,
Though I've taken a colder turn of late.
You see, I was just let go from the job which I held for five years only last week.
I'm usually tight-knit with my family,
But recently I've been stretched thin.
I'll admit that I'm worn to boot.
I'm on a quest to find my other half
though whether or not we still fit is anybody's guess.
I'm a bit of a handful, but I'm nice enough if you try me on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Glove Lost by Paul Lierman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai