Global Warming and Our View
97% of all reputable scientists accept global warming across the world. The 3% left are disputed to be those scientists working in complicity with the oil, coal and high carbon emissions industries or the para structures that parley with these industries such as Fox News etc.
Conservatives, tea party and republicans as a whole reject global warming and hold down congress and the federal government as well as state and county level legislators from doing anything or not enough. The huge lobby dollar by major corporations is always in play.
Stand up to your conscience not this horrible lying propaganda. It is one thing to be a political person but to accept everything is just nuts. How do we react to a plague if we deny it?
Joseph Narusiewicz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Global Warming and Our View by Joseph Narusiewicz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock