Global Warming and Our View
97% of all reputable scientists accept global warming across the world. The 3% left are disputed to be those scientists working in complicity with the oil, coal and high carbon emissions industries or the para structures that parley with these industries such as Fox News etc.
Conservatives, tea party and republicans as a whole reject global warming and hold down congress and the federal government as well as state and county level legislators from doing anything or not enough. The huge lobby dollar by major corporations is always in play.
Stand up to your conscience not this horrible lying propaganda. It is one thing to be a political person but to accept everything is just nuts. How do we react to a plague if we deny it?
Joseph Narusiewicz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Global Warming and Our View by Joseph Narusiewicz )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Warning, Jenny Joseph