Global War(n) ming
Do we need a huge eruption again just to low the temperature?
Do we need a great disaster just to remind us that we live in the mercy of nature?
Do we need a massive death toll just to realize it is useless to fight each other?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Global War(n) ming by maria sudibyo )
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy