Paola Degli Esposti
In front of a green landscape, sun shines from the window, a book is on the small wood table, it is closed. The woman sits on a chair and her left elbow gently stays on the table, her face on her closed hand. Lazy posture some say. She thinks about what she has just read.
- love has no border, also sense of common wealth. If we build it day by day and struggling, we will reach great long durable progress. Disease, poverty, injustice will be battled and it will be great news. We need common sense and information. It is for this purpose that the seed of conscience of what extreme poverty means has to be spread by every person who cares about justice and equality.
The learning that the way is undoubtely a struggling one may be frightening but not sterile . A legitimate international will to orientate bravely the actions will help to fix the basis for the stabilization of prolific and necessary exchanges between global steady national countries. Going back to centuries what it is avoidable is well known.-
The sound of a plane arrives to her ears, she thinks it is time to stand up and go to another room.
Sun still shines.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (global by Paola Degli Esposti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote