Paola Degli Esposti
In front of a green landscape, sun shines from the window, a book is on the small wood table, it is closed. The woman sits on a chair and her left elbow gently stays on the table, her face on her closed hand. Lazy posture some say. She thinks about what she has just read.
- love has no border, also sense of common wealth. If we build it day by day and struggling, we will reach great long durable progress. Disease, poverty, injustice will be battled and it will be great news. We need common sense and information. It is for this purpose that the seed of conscience of what extreme poverty means has to be spread by every person who cares about justice and equality.
The learning that the way is undoubtely a struggling one may be frightening but not sterile . A legitimate international will to orientate bravely the actions will help to fix the basis for the stabilization of prolific and necessary exchanges between global steady national countries. Going back to centuries what it is avoidable is well known.-
The sound of a plane arrives to her ears, she thinks it is time to stand up and go to another room.
Sun still shines.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (global by Paola Degli Esposti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Raising boys, christina hodges
- Not Goodbye But See You Later, Amber Collins
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal