Glimpses of My Childhood
Went through the album today
In which there were pictures of my childhood
I was such a good child and always use to smile
I was really cute too and when I looked at the images, tears came into my eyes.
During my childhood I was in love with this world
Even though, I was never blessed with love of a mother
Still I always use to play around a lot
Always, I respected everyone and never was mean to anyone
Now, I miss those beautiful days, which my emotions visited again
Glimpses of my childhood, showed me that once my heart was really bright with true purity.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glimpses of My Childhood by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery