Udiah (witness to Yah)
Udiah (witness to Yah) (1959 / USA)
Give Us Gold for Fusion
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Recently read how gold cylinders are being used in the fusion process, and the gold is destroyed. Now they want to build spheres of Gold? Whose pockets are getting lined? Besides, the alchemist always said they could make their own gold out of anything, so why should we have to dish out money for it?
Comments about this poem (Give Us Gold for Fusion by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
Did you read them?
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander