Give Me a Chance
I would never want to go far from you
Please, embrace me with your love
I am willing to do anything for you, even if you tell me to jump from a height
Or even drown into deep sea ocean
I would still be willing to do that just to prove that how much I do love you.
Now, please do not ask me to jump off the cliff right now
You have not loved me as yet
Also, honestly I want my life to be with you
Give me a chance, by making me yours.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Give Me a Chance by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk